History of our School
Stamford Park School was built in 1905 by Henry Lord and officially opened in 1906. At the time of opening, the school offered an education to children up to the age of 14 and there were approximately 90 children on roll here. In 1910 the Infant School was officially opened with some classes seeing numbers of over sixty children!
In February 2020, the Infant School and the Junior School, along with the master's house and play sheds, were granted Grade II listing by Historic England. Many of the original features are still evident at the school, and it is now of great architectural interest, largely due to it being built by school specialist Henry Lord.
In September 2021, Stamford Park Infant School and Stamford Park Junior School amalgamated to create Stamford Park Primary School. We are very excited about our new future as a Primary School.